Saturday, June 5, 2010

göt2b® Smooth Operator Campaign

Hi again!  This time I'm here to tell you about a hair product that I'm really looking forward to trying.  It's called Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion and it's by a company called göt2b®.

I've always had pretty manageable hair except for the flyaways! Maybe call them wispies or baby hair, but I've often had them stick straight up which doesn't help for my personal or professional image!

I also like to have my hair lay smooth since its on the thick side and the ends can sometimes have a mind of their own.

The makers of Smooth Operator smoothing lustre lotion have this to say:

"göt2b® smooth operator smoothing lustre lotion shapes, smoothes, controls fly-aways and gives your hair an amazing weightless lustre that's touchably soft. Plus it protects against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant, too."

 Here are the facts:

  • Recently reformulated with an indulgent cashmere infusion
  • Protects against heat damage from our favorite heat styling tools and contains a UV protectant
  • Comes in a sleek and modern 6.8 oz dispenser with a newly improved pump and unique charm
  • Perfected for use on all hair types, wet or dry
  • Features a luxurious fragrance fit for a goddess
  • Available at grocery and drug stores (including Walgreens, CVS and Rite-Aid)
  • Suggested retail price of $5.99
  • Part of a full line of göt2b® smooth operator products
  • To apply, pump the lotion into your hand and distribute it evenly through towel-dried or dry hair and style away
I look forward to taming my hair with the göt2b® Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion! If you would like to try it, let me know. I have some free samples and coupons!

0 comments: